2008年8月18日月曜日

18 August

Today is not so good weather as last weekend
but it is still warm.

Today we study how to arrange introduction
through short presentation.
What is most interesting for me is the way
to get audience's attention.
- tell a personal story
- offer an amazing fact
-ask a question
-state a problem
The first one is surprising thing for me as that way.
Presentation must not be boring nor be just amusement ,
its balance is so difficult.

Today , we will be Japanese-teacher!
How strange thing it might be.
To communicate unknown people is so fantastic thing.
I wish it encourages students studying japanese into being interested in Japan.

1 件のコメント:

Macquarie.GroupB さんのコメント...

Hello. I'm glad to know that you are learning a great deal. I'm looking forward to listening to your presentation. I'll see you all on 20th and 21st.

-Shigeru Matsumoto